Daniel de Córdoba Instructor (Flamenco)
- Studied Ballet, Jazz , Spanish and Flamenco dance in the United States, Mexico and Spain.
- In Spain he worked with leading dance companies including Antonio Ruíz, Roberto Iglesias, Mario Maya and Carmen Mora and José Greco.
- In New York City, performed at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Broadway and concert halls throughout Europe, North America and Latin America.
- Daniel was a partner and a protégé of Mariquita Flores.
- Received numerous grants and recognition from the United States, Mexico, Korea and Spain.
- In 1992, founded the Daniel de Córdoba Bailes Españoles Company. His company have performed and taught in almost every venue available in North Texas.