Angela Sham Director
- Advanced teaching degree from London’s Royale Academy of Dance.
- Trained in South Africa and attended the National School of the Arts, studying Ballet, Modern, Flamenco and Classical Greek dance.
- Danced professionally with Theo Dantes Company before opening her own dance school in Johannesburg, where she taught for 15 years before coming to Dallas, Texas.
- Invited to teach the Royal Academy Method in 2000 as director of ballet at Royale Ballet of Dallas.
- Assumed ownership of Royale Ballet of Dallas in 2003 and has become well known for promoting a higher standard of Dance in the DFW Metroplex.